The real story: There was a lot of talk about what a quiet weekend it was in the city over the New Year's holiday weekend. It was, more or less, if you don't look too closely.
Even when Super Chief Ronal Serpas announced his 2012 Crime-Fighting Strategy just after the beginning of the year, it didn't merit a story in the Big City Daily, and only a couple of sound bites on TV newscasts.
No big deal: Chief Serpas has to be careful he doesn't become like the boy crying wolf--like when he puts out press releases about arrests that really don't amount to that much.
- On 1.6.12 he heralded the success of "Operation Rip-N-Run" in which a contingent of officers from the NOPD and the Louisiana State Police partnered from 11.19.11 to 12.19.11 to make 38 arrests in the French Quarter leading to 65 charges, including 26 drug violations, 31 outstanding warrants, 3 for concealed weapons, 6 for prostitution.
- In early November--just after all the shoot'em ups around Halloween--his office put out a press release touting the NOPD's fete in getting over 600 illegal weapons off the streets in the past 2 months.
- Then near the end of last month, Serpas was praising a couple of officers who smelled the aroma of marijuana on a couple of guys walking in the French Quarter (well, imagine that!). It sounds more like they were stopped on suspicion of being black.
His 40-year-old buddy, who had a knife wrapped in a bandana in his back pocket "for protection", had been in trouble big time but had been clean for over 10 years. But they wrote him up on a mere municipal charge of possession of a firearm (let's see how the court's going to apply that to a knife) along with parole violation and jailed him on $2,500 bond. Were they afraid of a drive-by stabbing?
Both still sit in OPP.
Perhaps so. But it's not necessary to go nit-picking when there's so much violent crime happening right under your nose and going unsolved.
- Thursday (12.29.11) 7:35 p.m.: A 32-year-old Hispanic woman walking on Bourbon Street near Dumaine Street had her iPhone snatched from her hand by a fellow Hispanic. He was described as 17 to 19 years old, 5'1" to 5'3" tall, skinny, wearing a red hoodie, khaki shorts, and tennis shoes.
- Friday (12.30.11) 1:00 a.m.: A 52-year-old white man walking near Bourbon and Iberville streets had his iPhone snatched from his hand by a black guy described only as 5'10" tall, wearing a navy blue sweatshirt.
- Sunday (1.1.12) 7:30 p.m.: A 19-year-old black girl standing near the ferry landing at the end of Canal Street was accosted by 3 black punks, one of whom grabbed her iPhone from her hand. She described 2 of the thieves as 6'2" tall with thin builds, one wearing a green sweatshirt and camouflage pants, the other wearing a burgundy sweatshirt and jeans; the third thief was 5'8" tall with a thin build, wearing a black T-shirt and blue jeans.
- Monday (1.2.12) 12:15 a.m.: A 19-year-old white girl was walking on Bourbon Street near Dumaine Street when a black crook swooped down and snatched her iPhone from her hand. He was described only as wearing a white hoodie and dark jeans.
- Sunday (1.8.12) 1:30 a.m.: A 21-year-old white woman walking on Bourbon Street near Conti street had her iPhone snatched by a black fellow described as 6'1" to 6'2" tall, skinny with short hair, wearing a red shirt and blue jeans.
- Monday (1.9.12) 11:15 a.m.: A 40-year-old man walking in the 100 block of N. Rampart Street was relieved of his iPhone by a black thief who could only be described as 6' tall with a thin build, wearing a long white shirt and gray baggy pants.
- Monday (1.9.12) 10:00 p.m.: A white woman, of undisclosed age, was walking near Bourbon and St. Ann streets when she was robbed of her iPhone from her hand by a black guy who was described as 6' tall, weighing 150 pounds, wearing a white T-shirt and blue jeans.
- Thursday (1.12.12) 8:00 p.m.: Ofc. Jason Collins, working undercover in the French Quarter, chased down and arrested Christopher Briscoe, 17, after he allegedly grabbed a 27-year-old Asian woman's iPhone from her grasp on Royal Street, just off Canal Street.
What happened? Where am I?: There is such a thing as having too good a time--which usually turn bad. On New Year's Eve, 2 over-celebrant tourists fell prey to a scam that led to them getting robbed:
- Around midnight on New Year's Eve, a 46-year-old white man walking on what he thought might be Bourbon Street was approached by a white chick in a "silver-colored SUV" who offered him a ride to his hotel. When he got in, he didn't get as lucky as he thought. While he was chatting the chick up, 2 black thugs he hadn't noticed sitting in the rear seat attacked him. One started choking him while the other pulled a gun and demanded his money. After giving it up, he was let out of the SUV at an unknown location and he walked back to the Courtyard hotel at 300 Julia St. He could only describe the woman a a brunette, possibly in her 30's.
- About a half-hour later, at 12:35 a.m. New Year's Day, a 50-year-old white man had a similar experience. He was walking near Royal and Dumaine streets when a white chick driving a "light colored Ford SUV" picked him up and drove him across Canal Street. It wasn't until then he noticed 2 black dudes sitting way back in the back seat. They said they had guns and one struck him in the head, demanding his money. They kept driving up St. Charles Avenue, eventually letting him out a Prytania and 6th streets.
- The next day (1.2.12) around 2:15 a.m., another oblivious tourist, 26-year-old white guy, was robbed in what he thinks might have been the 300 block of Poydras Street when a thug came up from behind and knocked him to the ground, taking his wallet from his pocket. He was unable to give a description of his assailant.
- Saturday (12.31.11) 4:15 a.m.: A trio of white men, two 27 and one 23, were robbed by a gang of 3 black punks on Burgundy near Esplanade, one armed with a handgun. The robbers then fled up Burgundy toward Canal. One was described as having his hair with short twists and wearing a gray sweatshirt and blue jeans, the other 2 with short hair, wearing light shirts and dark blue jeans.
- Monday (1.2.12) 3:20 a.m.: A white couple, he 33, she 20, walking on Burgundy near Bienville Street, passed a trio of black dudes. A short time later, the 3 came up behind the couple and pressed what might have been guns into the back of their heads, demanding their money. The robbers rifled through the couple's pockets, taking what they could. One robber was not described, but the other 2 were said to be thin, one wearing a dark hoodie and wearing a Cincinnati Reds baseball cap, and other wearing a dark hoodie and dark jeans, with medium length dreadlocks.
- Monday (1.2.12) 3:30 a.m.: A 25-year-old black man walking on Burgundy, just across Esplanade in the Marigny Triangle, was passed by 2 black boys who turned around and came up behind him and pushed him against the wall of Buffa's Bar and robbed him. He described both boys as 17 to 20 years old with short hair, one with dark skin, wearing a dark jacket with red colors; the other with a slim build, wearing a silver jacket.
- Sunday (1.1.12) 6:00 p.m.: A white woman, of undisclosed age, standing in the 700 block of Dumaine Street (between Bourbon and Royal streets) had her purse snatched by a black thug, described as in his 20's, 5'9" tall, wearing a dark shirt and blue jeans.
- Monday (1.2.12) 8:50 p.m.: A black guy who fled after he allegedly tried to hit one of the brothers, 29, when the man resisted being robbed at Bienville and Bourbon streets, was observed fleeing by 8th District cops and apprehended. Cedric Stokes, 26, was booked with attempted simple robbery.
- Thursday (1.5.12) 3:00 a.m.: A bum bumming a smoke turned violent when he wanted more in an episode at 806 Conti St. He interrupted a 24-year-old woman's conversation and asked her for a cigarette. She gave him one and turned back to her conversation. He tapped her on the shoulder and when she turned around he stuck his hand in her pocket, taking money. When she tried to stop him, he slugged her. Police stopped Quinton Anderson, 30, a short distance away and arrested him for attempted simple robbery and simple battery. He is being held on $25,000 bond.
- Thursday (1.5.12) 11:00 p.m.: A black couple, he 20, she 21, were getting out of their car on Commerce Street near Julia Street in the CBD when a black boy came up brandishing a handgun and demanded their money. They complied and the robber fled on foot on Julia toward the river. They described the little felon as in his late teens, 5'6" tall, wearing a dark hoodie.
- Thursday (1.5.12) 11:45 p.m.: A 21-year-old white woman was sitting in the 2300 block of Chartres in the Marigny when 2 black punks came up, pulled a gun, and demanded her money. Later, during a traffic stop, the police identified the robbers as Manning Tolliver (top), 17, and Felix Bourtain (bottom), 18. Tolliver was booked with 3 counts of armed robbery, 3 counts of illegal possession of stolen things, 1 count of illegally carrying weapons, and 1 count of armed robbery with a firearm; Bourtain was charged with 1 count each of armed robbery and illegal possession of stolen things. Each is being held in OPP on $40,000 bond.
- Friday (1.6.12) 2:40 a.m.: A 46-year-old white man walking near Commerce and Girod streets in the CBD was assaulted and robbed by 3 black thugs. One struck him, causing him to loose consciousness. When he awoke, his wallet and iPhone were missing. The robber was described as in his mid-20's, wearing a white jacket and blue jeans.
- Friday (1.6.12) 3:55 a.m.: A 20-year-old black girl was walking near Iberville and N. Rampart streets when a black boy snatched her purse. A cop who saw the culprit running from the scene apprehended a 14-year-old juvenile. So much for catching curfew scofflaws before they harm anyone.
- Friday (1.6.12) 1:45 p.m.: A 45-year-old black woman walking on Carondelet Street near Union Street was robbed of a bank deposit bag by a black man in broad daylight. She described the robber as in his 20's, with a crew cut, wearing all black clothing.
- Friday (1.6.12) 11:00 p.m.: A 37-year-old white woman walking in he 2300 block of Decatur Street in the Marigny was robbed by 2 gun-toting black boys. She described them as 14 to 16 years old, one 5'5" tall, with a thin build wearing a black hooded coat and blue jeans; the other was wearing dark clothing.
- Saturday (1.7.12) 6:30 a.m.: A 23-year-old white man walking on Natchez Street toward Harrah's Casino when he was approached by a Hispanic guy and a white guy who asked him "what he needed?" When the victim started to walk away, the Hispanic pulled a nickle-plated semi-automatic handgun and demanded the man's money. He struck the victim on the left side of the face with the gun, at which time the victim surrendered his cash. The robbers fled toward Camp Street. The Hispanic was described as in his late teens, 6'1" tall, weighing 150 pounds, wearing a dark shirt and blue jeans.
- Sunday (1.8.12) 3 p.m.: A 18-year-old black girl was raped after leaving the Hookah Club, 309 Decatur St., with an acquaintance who sexually assaulted her in the alley. No arrest was reported, but you'd think if he was an "acquaintance" the victim could provide the police with his name.
- Tuesday (1.10.12) 1:50 a.m.: A 21-year-old white woman standing at the corner of Bourbon and Conti streets was approached by a black dude claiming to be a rapper and asked her to buy one of his CDs. As the victim pulled her wallet from her pocket, 2 other black guys came out of darkness like flies to you-know-what. One knocked the victim's arm, knocking her wallet to the ground. The first dude scooped up the wallet and took off on Conti toward N. Rampart Street. He was described as in his 20's, 5'6" tall, weighing 135 to 140 pounds, wearing dark pants and a dark shirt with a Chicago Bulls cap; his accomplice was described as in his 20's, 5'9" tall, weighing 150 pounds, with a fleur de lis tattoo on his face and stars tattooed on his neck.
- Tuesday (1.10.12) 4:40 a.m.: A 24-year-old white man getting out of his car in the 600 block of Gravier Street near Camp Street when 2 black guys came up and demanded his wallet. Instead, the victim told him to take his car and threw them the keys. One of he robbers picked up the keys, but the duo continued to demand his wallet. The victim backed away and began to run, at which point the robbers ran in the opposite direction. The victim then chased after them, demanding his keys back. He didn't get them; neither did he get a good description of the pair, only that they were "black men".
- Tuesday (1.10.12) 11:18 p.m.: A lone armed white robber stuck up Ditcharo's bar, 640 Carondelet St., demanding a woman and 2 men sitting at the bar, go behind the bar and give him all the money, including the poker stash. The victims fled out the back door and robber fled out the front, fleeing on Girod Street toward Baronne Street. He was described as in his early 20's, 5'6" tall, with a thin build, wearing a green scarf, gray hoodie, and dark jeans.
- Wednesday (1.11.12) 9:40 p.m.: A white man, no age disclosed, was walking on Dauphine Street near Pauger Street when 2 black boys in their teens came up and demanded his bag. When he refused, they snatched it from his grasp and fled on foot in an unknown direction.
- Monday (1.9.12) 9:35 p.m.: A 19-year-old white girl at a block part in the 700 block of S. Rampart Street felt something on her leg that wasn't friendly. Turns out, it was believed she was struck by a falling bullet that had been fired into the air. She was treated at the hospital for a gunshot wound and released.
- Monday (1.9.12) 10:00 p.m.: A 26-year-old Hispanic valet who confronted a black guy burglarizing cars in a parking lot at 1300 Canal St. was confronted by another black crook with a gun who told him to mind his own business. He backed away and the bad guys took off on foot on S. Saratoga Street toward Tulane Avenue. One of the suspects was 5'11" tall, with a thin build and dreadlocks, wearing a white T-shirt and dark pants; the other was 6'2" tall, with a thin build and short hair, wearing a blue hoodie and blue jeans.
- Tuesday (1.10.12) 1:40 a.m.: A 25-year-old white guy trying to get out of Razoo's Bar, 511 Bourbon St., tried to exit under the arm of a bouncer. The bouncer grabbed him and they exchanged words before the bouncer punched the patron. The victim felt a sharp pain, then realized he had been cut in his lower left rib cage. When police arrived, they arrested the bouncer, John Fuoco, 41, for aggravated battery.
- Tuesday (1.10.12) 1:15 a.m.: A 23-year-old white chick got into an argument with a guy's wife and the guy allegedly busted the chick in the face with a beer bottle. When police arrived, they arrested David Liuzza, 43, for aggravated battery. He posted bond and got the heck out of Central Lockup before he even went before a magistrate.
Theft, 441 Bourbon, 1:57 a.m.
Simple Robbery, 1000 Conti, 7:13 a.m.
Shoplifting, 123 Baronne, 12:19 p.m.
Bicycle Theft, 804 Royal, 12:55 p.m.
Business Burglary, 1009 Poydras, 7:55 p.m.
Business Burglary, 620 Decatur, 9:10 p.m.
Theft, 941 Bourbon, 10:30 p.m.
Auto Burglary, Dauphine & Ursulines, 12:58 p.m.
Auto Burglary, 530 Madison, 1:03 p.m.
Auto Theft, Conti & Decatur, 3:23 p.m.
Auto Theft, 700 Royal, 8:31 a.m.
Theft, 1001 Magazine, 8:56 a.m.
Theft, 610 Poydras, 9:52 a.m.
Pickpocketing, 1500 Sugarbowl Dr, 1:07 p.m.
Theft, 1909 N Rampart, 1:30 p.m.
Shoplifting, 301 Canal, 2:59 p.m.
Shoplifting, 400 N Peters, 4:50 p.m.
Auto Theft, 600 Burgundy, 5:54 p.m.
Shoplifting, 134 Royal, 6:13 p.m.
Theft, 111 Bourbon, 6:23 p.m.
Auto Theft, 300 St Joseph, 6:40 p.m.
Burglary, 601 Loyola, 8:18 p.m.
Armed Robbery, 1400 Dauphine, 9:07 p.m.
Pursesnatching, 800 Esplanade, 9:34 p.m.
Auto Burglary, 500 Conti, 1:00 a.m.
Auto Burglary, 134 Carondelet, 7:08 a.m.
Theft, 523 Gravier, 9:52 a.m.
Theft, 1123 Burgundy, 1:07 p.m.
Auto Burglary, 800 Magazine, 1:31 p.m.
Theft, 833 Poydras, 2:06 p.m.
Auto Theft, Andrew Higgins & Constance, 2:57 p.m.
Auto Burglary, 100 Dorsiere, 3:11 p.m.
Theft, 934 Canal, 3:19 p.m.
Simple Robbery, Conti & N Peters, 4:37 p.m.
Simple Robbery, Andrew Higgins & Constance, 5:37 p.m.
Theft, 1500 Sugarbowl Dr, 9:43 a.m.
Theft, 301 Camp, 1:29 p.m.
Theft, 700 Frenchmen, 2:48 p.m.
Auto Theft, 1060 Magazine, 4:08 p.m.
Theft, 544 Bourbon, 4:51 p.m.
Auto Theft, 1600 Cleveland, 5:58 p.m.
Simple Robbery, 800 Bourbon, 7:43 p.m.
Auto Theft, Lafayette & S Peters, 10:55 p.m.
Theft, 600 Frenchmen, 11:36 a.m.
Theft, 501 Decatur, 12:46 p.m.
Simple Robbery, Bourbon & Iberville, 3:11 p.m.
Theft, 833 Poydras, 3:47 p.m.
Pickpocketing, 800 Bourbon, 8:14 p.m.
Armed Robbery, 100 St Charles, 12:51 a.m.
Auto Burglary, 800 Loyola, 1:58 a.m.
Theft, 226 Bourbon, 3:30 a.m.
Auto Burglary, 300 Burgundy, 4:13 a.m.
Armed Robbery, 1400 Burgundy, 4:15 a.m.
Auto Burglary, Girod & LaSalle, 3:08 p.m.
Theft, 852 S Peters, 4:51 p.m.
Pickpocketing, 516 Bourbon, 10:08 p.m.
Simple Robbery, 516 Bourbon, 11:11 p.m.
Pickpocketing, 400 Bourbon, 1:19 a.m.
Theft, 210 N Rampart, 1:44 a.m.
Pickpocketing, Bourbon & St Louis, 2:13 a.m.
Auto Burglary, 800 St Charles, 3:32 a.m.
Theft, 921 Canal, 3:34 a.m.
Aggravated Battery (cutting), Bourbon & Canal, 6:14 a.m.
Auto Burglary, 624 Gravier, 9:57 a.m.
Pickpocketing, 600 Decatur, 10:26 a.m.
Theft, 738 Toulouse, 12:50 p.m.
Auto Burglary, 1501 Sugarbowl Dr, 3:54 p.m.
Auto Burglary, Girod & LaSalle, 4:09 p.m.
Theft, 227 Bourbon, 5:42 p.m.
Pursesnatching, 700 Dumaine, 6:12 p.m.
Simple Robbery, 365 Canal, 8:04 p.m.
Shoplifting, 148 Carondelet, 8:41 p.m.
Theft, 1207 Decatur, 3:27 a.m.
Armed Robbery, 200 Burgundy, 3:38 a.m.
Armed Robbery, 1400 Burgundy, 3:39 a.m.
Theft, Burgundy & Canal, 8:14 a.m.
Theft, 344 Camp, 10:43 a.m.
Theft, 415 Dauphine, 12:22 p.m.
Theft, 1107 Decatur, 12:52 p.m.
Theft, 334 Royal, 1:44 p.m.
Auto Theft, 833 Magazine, 4:11 p.m.
Armed Robbery (gun), 1000 Ursuline, 5:52 p.m.
Shoplifting, 611 Bourbon, 8:23 p.m.
Attempted Simple Robbery, Bienville & Bourbon, 8:54 p.m.
Simple Robbery, 300 Poydras, 3:14 a.m.
Theft, 716 Gov Nicholls, 8:08 a.m.
Business Burglary, 1113 Chartres, 9:52 a.m.
Theft, 421 Frenchmen, 10:41 a.m.
Theft, 701 Bourbon, 11:13 a.m.
Auto Theft, 500 Iberville, 12:20 p.m.
Auto Burglary, 300 LaSalle, 8:17 p.m.
Auto Burglary, Girod & LaSalle, 9:57 p.m.
Theft, 227 Bourbon, 5:25 a.m.
Theft, 124 Royal, 8:18 a.m.
Pickpocketing, 1500 Poydras, 8:22 a.m.
Auto Burglary, 542 Tchoupitoulas, 11:36 a.m.
Theft, 819 Bourbon, 2:44 p.m.
Auto Theft, 600 Frenchmen, 3:51 p.m.
Auto Burglary, 2 Poydras, 4:01 p.m.
Theft, 700 Bourbon, 4:30 p.m.
Theft, 65 French Market, 9:50 a.m.
Theft, 114 Carondelet, 6:56 p.m.
Theft, 116 Carondelet, 7:29 p.m.
Theft, 226 Bourbon, 1:19 a.m.
Simple Robbery, Commerce & Girod, 2:25 a.m.
Theft, 635 Bourbon, 2:44 a.m.
Pursesnatching, 911 Iberville, 3:50 a.m.
Armed Robbery, 2325 Chartres, 5:22 a.m.
Auto Burglary, 300 Burgundy, 6:36 a.m.
Theft, 806 Conti, 8:12 a.m.
Auto Burglary, 900 Toulouse, 8:48 a.m.
Auto Burglary, 521 Baronne, 8:51 a.m.
Shoplifting, 917 Decatur, 9:04 a.m.
Bicycle Theft, 8 Canal, 11:01 a.m.
Theft, 700 Chartres, 12:55 p.m.
Simple Robbery, 313 Carondelet, 1:48 p.m.
Auto Burglary, 935 Gravier, 3:01 p.m.
Auto Burglary, 900 St Louis, 3:37 p.m.
Theft, 300 Canal, 4:48 p.m.
Pickpocketing, Bourbon & St Louis, 4:53 p.m.
Shoplifting, 507 Decatur, 6:44 p.m.
Theft, 1000 Decatur, 9:25 p.m.
Armed Robbery, 2300 Decatur, 11:04 p.m.
Bicycle Theft, 932 Bourbon, 11:47 p.m.
Armed Robbery, 500 Natchez, 7:57 a.m.
Theft, 942 Ursulines, 12:43 p.m.
Auto Theft, Bourbon & Esplanade, 1:40 p.m.
Theft, 441 Bourbon, 2:13 p.m.
Auto Theft, 438 Dauphine, 2:43 p.m.
Aggravated Battery, 750 Decatur, 5:19 p.m.
Auto Theft, 2110 Royal, 5:43 p.m.
Theft, 219 Carondelet, 9:14 p.m.
Auto Burglary, 800 Elysian Fields, 10:11 p.m.
Simple Robbery, 1500 Poydras, 11:11 p.m.
Theft, 301 Dauphine, 11:19 p.m.
Simple Robbery, 400 Bourbon, 1:42 a.m.
Pickpocketing (attempted), 200 Bourbon, 3:28 a.m.
Pickpocketing, 417 Bourbon, 3:59 a.m.
Pickpocketing, 400 Dauphine, 4:31 a.m.
Theft, 843 Camp, 6:45 a.m.
Theft, 614 Canal, 11:37 a.m.
Auto Theft, Decatur & Elysian Fields, 12:56 p.m.
Rape, 309 Decatur, 12:56 p.m.
Theft, 415 Dauphine, 3:29 p.m.
Theft, 100 Iberville, 3:59 p.m.
Shoplifting, 333 Chartres, 4:24 p.m.
Theft, 300 Bourbon, 4:45 p.m.
Pickpocketing, Bourbon & St Louis, 8:26 p.m.
Auto Theft, Burgundy & Pauger, 8:51 p.m.
Theft, 334 Royal, 9:08 p.m.
Theft, 441 Bourbon, 9:36 p.m.
Pickpocketing, 600 Bourbon, 11:19 p.m.
Auto Burglary, 800 Union, 12:38 a.m.
Auto Theft (recovery), 200 Clinton, 7:00 a.m.
Auto Theft, Barracks & Royal, 9:34 a.m.
Simple Robbery, 100 N Rampart, 11:23 a.m.
Theft, Bourbon & St Peter, 1:18 p.m.
Theft, 725 St Peter, 8:38 p.m.
Aggravated Battery (shooting), 700 S Rampart, 9:35 p.m.
Simple Robbery, Bourbon & St Ann, 9:47 p.m.
Aggravated Battery, 620 Decatur, 9:59 p.m.
Aggravated Assault, 1300 Canal, 10:01 p.m.
Theft, 601 Poydras, 10:42 p.m.
Auto Burglary, 1150 Convention Center, 11:20 p.m.
Pickpocketing, 1500 Poydras, 12:16 a.m.
Aggravated Battery, Bourbon & Dumaine, 1:17 a.m.
Aggravated Battery, Bourbon & Dumaine, 1:38 a.m.
Pursesnatching, 400 Bourbon, 2:33 a.m.
Armed Robbery, 600 Gravier, 4:49 a.m.
Auto Theft, Burgundy & Conti, 10:31 a.m.
Auto Theft, Gravier & Tchoupitoulas, 10:45 a.m.
Theft, 500 Canal, 2:20 p.m.
Auto Theft, Burgundy & St Philip, 2:27 p.m.
Theft, 1119 Decatur, 3:17 p.m.
Auto Theft, 500 Common, 3:25 p.m.
Theft, 214 Royal, 5:37 p.m.
Theft, 441 Bourbon, 6:18 p.m.
Theft, 511 Bourbon, 10:15 p.m.
Armed Robbery, 640 Carondelet, 10:29 p.m.
Auto Burglary, 1000 Ursulines, 4:35 a.m.
Bicycle Theft, 2328 Chartres, 7:58 a.m.
Shoplifting, 610 Royal, 10:11 a.m.
Shoplifting, 719 Royal, 11:04 a.m.
Theft, 541 Bourbon, 11:08 a.m.
Shoplifting, 709 Royal, 12:18 p.m.
Auto Burglary, 600 Baronne, 2:19 p.m.
Theft, 437 Esplanade, 6:07 p.m.
Simple Robbery, Dauphine & Pauger, 9:50 p.m.
Residence Burglary, 1021 St Anthony, 10:34 p.m.
Auto Theft, 900 Tchoupitoulas, 11:39 p.m.
Pickpocketing, 511 Bourbon, 1:18 a.m.
Auto Burglary, 200 Burgundy, 2:13 a.m.
Pickpocketing, 511 Bourbon, 3:08 a.m.
Auto Burglary, 1024 Bienville, 9:34 a.m.
Theft, 333 Poydras, 12:22 p.m.
Bicycle Theft, 805 Mandeville, 3:06 p.m.
Shoplifting, 700 Royal, 7:33 p.m.
Simple Robbery, 100 Royal, 8:01 p.m.
Shoplifting, 900 Canal, 8:24 p.m.
Theft, 8 Canal, 8:34 p.m.
Theft, 740 Burgundy, 9:09 p.m.
Auto Burglary, 700 Loyola, 9:48 a.m.
Theft, 739 Canal, 4:06 p.m.
Auto Burglary, 700 Spain, 7:15 p.m.
Theft, 635 Bourbon, 8:07 p.m.
Auto Burglary, 2539 Burgundy, 9:28 p.m.
Theft, 555 Canal, 7:27 a.m.
Business Burglary, 631 Toulouse, 9:42 a.m.
Theft, 921 Canal, 6:06 p.m.
Theft, 100 Iberville, 6:17 p.m.
Theft, 114 Magazine, 6:35 p.m.
Theft, 739 Canal, 6:49 p.m.
Theft, 739 Canal, 8:37 p.m.
Auto Burglary, Frenchmen & N Rampart, 11:06 p.m.
Theft, 739 Canal, 11:45 p.m.