See? What did I tell you?: The trend continues though, with the latest robber staying in the air-conditioning to do his dirty deed.
The robber made off with the cash--including a roll of quarters and a roll of nickels--fleeing on his silver-colored bicycle up Touro toward St. Claude Avenue.
- It happened in the A.M., not p.m. in the middle of the day;
- Like so many victims in the wee morning hours, this one was drunk out of his mind and is not really sure of what happened where or when;
- He was accosted by a WHITE guy who led him off Bourbon Street, around the corner where his pockets were ravished by 4 black dudes.
- The white instigator was described as 6' tall, weighing 175 pounds, wearing a white tank top; the blacks all looked alike to him.
- Friday (8.14.09): A woman walking in the 600 block of Royal Street (between St. Peter and Toulouse streets) around 12:47 a.m. was accosted by a white guy who tried to pull her purse from her shoulder.
- Thursday (8.13.09): It must have not been a big deal when a black dude grabbed a white woman's purse in the 900 block of John Churchill Chase Street (near Annunciation Street) since she didn't bother to report it until 3 days later. Enough time for the guy, in his mid-40's, 5'6" tall, weighing 140 pounds, with gray hair, to be long gone.